Friday, May 25, 2007

Contradiction, will do us no good.

Hello all. "Today is Eat With Your Family Day"!
Ha ha. The school & news announced it, so random.
Okay, today is also the last day of school!
Wow, 1 month of holis coming up, dont wanna rot seriously.
:D

During Chinese period, went to the library to study & revise.
Went to a place to sit, then I saw a book lying on the table.
I picked it up, opened it & started smiling to myself.
"Omg so cute!"

Yes this one!

Look at its innocent eyes.

Wah lao so cute!

Even cuter!

Omgosh so furry!

Like twins, hahah.

Looks so cranky, just you Hn ;p

We can slack well please.

After school, I went up & down, left & right the entire school okay.
To do what? Find guides for the coupons money, ha ha.
At about 1pm, brought the entire Sec 1s to buy their uniforms.
Whilst walking to the bus stop, an accident occured. Woah.
Some lower sec guy got hit by a small truck. Damn scary la.
We can even hear a "boom" sound. The guy was bleeding on his knee, ouch.
The man who knock him down sent him to the doctors I suppose.
Happened infront of me. He got knocked cos he want to get up on the 176 bus.
I think Im gonna have nightmares about this man.

Okay, took the Mrt to Bishan. Bishan okay, so fricking far!
Talked to Renee & Peirong on my way there, ha ha.
Reached. Cant bring our bags in, had to put it outside?
We sort of "raided" the whole area. Ha ha, made so much noise.

Cloudy!

Guides HQ :D

They asked me if we can inflict a rule to buy the collarpin for Guides,
& put it on the collar of our uniforms. Like what other uniform groups did.
Ha ha, actually that has never cross my mind. Will consider, rofl :D

Took about 1 hours plus to buy finish everything. Woah.
I think the guider there's getting really annoyed cos we made alot of noise.
Whatever man. She kept showing us attitude k. Pffts.
Keep msging "Cranky" during my whole trip.
Mrted home. Saw Jo, Wen & Ym at the mrt station! Ha ha, Ym is so cute la.
Someone called me & wanted to pass me something. Bussed home later.
:D

The Youth.SG blogging competition is not out yet, procrastination.
Even though I know I wont win, I wanna thank those for voted for me.
- Grace (Sister), for pulling in so many votes!
- Dinah, for using so many ICs until you got banned :b
- Hiok nam, for using your whole family's Ics :D
- Twin, for changing your MSN nick.
- Qy, for changing your MSN nick & pulling in votes from your jc!
- Hafiez, for pulling in votes from RP!
- Bestfriends for voting for me!
- Joyce Tan for spreading the msg to other districts.
- Dewen for pulling in votes from West!
& those who voted for B14! Pardon if I dont remember the rest, sorry!
Anw, appreciated those who voted. Thanks! Top 10 will be fine already! :D

Okay, good luck to the girls for the Camp Galore Comp tomorrow!
Jiayou fellow guides! Bring glory to Css 1st Coy, lol :D
Okay, I love you ** :D! Goodnight all!

You & I dont owe each other. What matters most is we just forgive & forget, B.

No comments: